Neravine Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~-~Moving Up~-~

2 posters

heya guys..whats up =P

TheFear
    TheFear

heya guys..whats up =P Empty heya guys..whats up =P

Post  TheFear Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 pm

hi guys..i dont see you all a long time Sad ...cant play atm for some problems with pc..etc etc...and i dont have so much time at the moment No ...if u want more information try to contact Gemini...u guys might know him..i know cause i talked with him already o.o
    and i wanted to say i miss u guys bounce ..when i have more time i promisse i will start play again and become stronger cause i think u guys r 2x more powerfull now o_o
    so...how r u guys?....i couldnt talk with gemmy these days o.o
    and i want to know why the hell hachi and kaiy joined exclusive ¬¬
    cya guys...i will be back soon...(i hope someone read this or im wasting time here ._.)
    ZeaWeasel
    ZeaWeasel

heya guys..whats up =P Empty Re: heya guys..whats up =P

Post  ZeaWeasel Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Well.. Kai and Hachi joined Exclusive idk why yet.. Hachi said me to farm kals for everyone.

Winter made a guild named Twisted, which Larx and me are (well the really owner is Sleet [Winter's alt]), Larx started Crafting, and we are advancing, Pepper come with us after all, he is 74 right now, Im 65, Larx is 65 too and Winter 71, a bit excited about Mirages, Soon i will be able to get mah Uns 65 Very Happy

Angels was disbandd (AGAIN) and Shaka made Euphoria, wh1te is with them Paula joined Exclusive, and one of my old friend's PC was fixed.

Ok. Fear, Gemini is your disciple, and we got good moments like: Kai's Fans invasion, Black Dragon, When gemini looked for me in icicle whiel i was in shaitan.. (And i mean Sea.. 20 mins in sea and im in land)

Well.. we miss you too, We hope you come back soon o.o
    TheFear
    TheFear

Post  TheFear Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:33 pm

lots of things happenin o____O
    well i will come back soon as possible o,o
    so i wont be so weak near u all x]~
    cya guyz /o/..

that gemini is good..but sometimes he is weird and crazy..u can see that when u told he was looking for u in sea when u was in land lolz xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:56 am