Neravine Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~-~Moving Up~-~

4 posters

Makin Money

Larxene
    Larxene

Makin Money Empty Makin Money

Post  Larxene Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 pm

I was just wondering some ways you people make money, I never seem to get past 1m at a time Embarassed
    If you could help me out that'd be great!

Thanks!
    -Larxene
    Hachimata
    Hachimata
    Admin

Makin Money Empty Re: Makin Money

Post  Hachimata Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:33 pm

I will give you all the ways I've attempted to make money in the past, what worked for me, and what didn't...let's start off with what didn't and get those thingamajiggers out of the way:

WHAT DIDNT WORK FOR ME

I'ma smuggler huntin...: Yeah their junk sells for almost 10k per stack and those suckas drop NSS like candy, but the problem with this place is actually finding a spot. Botters litter the area, at least you can have fun and place newbie daggers next to them so they cant autograb anything that drops Smile Plus compared to other methods its slow as hell.

Farming Hex Items: You can make quite a bit by learning the lifeskills and getting the needed hex items and sell them on hex and make craploads of money depending on how much you plan to farm, but sadly this never works for me cuz then someone always needs in guild and I give them all away Razz plus it's only good on hex otherwise you would end up selling them too cheap, whatever works for you; you can maybe do this on the side.

Salvaging: this one is self explanatory for me, salvaging did not work so well since I am far from a sea creature or a voyager. Unless you are one this won't help you, plus only certain ships drop ref and they are always guarded by pesky ships that do over 2k to your ship.

Commerce Questing: This would have worked perfectly if it wasn't bugged...if the bug lets up I'll help you with this one.

NSS/OSS: By using these you have a chance to get some real good stuff and lots of people make money using these that's why fortune lots (where you get OSS) and NSS sell all the time so fast when someone is selling them. All you need is luck and you're set...yep you guessed it, I'm unlucky as hell. I used NSS first time and I got teleported and mobbed to death, lost my ship and had to buy new one. I used about 30 NSS and out of those NSS I lost 9 ships and got crappy items. Even a dog came to attack me o.O so yeah you can try it, but just saying it made me lose much more than I gained. OSS wasnt much different.

WHAT DID WORK FOR ME

Note: Most of these require multiclients.

The dreaded and awfully boring plvling:Anyone can plvl even champs, speed doesnt have to be a factor if you're leveling yourself or one desperate newbie. Best to level yourself and make that alt your disciple and class change to sharspshooter. Here is what I do, basically I log onto three different alts and disciple each one, lvling them to 8 or 9 with 10 lucky packets to each character. Then accept class quest and make them hunters...then the boring plvl begins. I sell all their equipment and add con so they dont die so fast since I'd be selling their stuff. Once they hit SS I get 400k from each just from disciple and class change, not taking into account the extra 200+k for selling their equips and you also get a HB out of the deal. It's time consuming but before those snowballs came out it was how I made millions.

The so easy it's boring snowballs: Until IGG takes the snowballs out of award center you can use all your credits to buy them, it's just like plvling except get them to 20 instead and sandbags are nice here. a stack of sandbags will be paid off in no time using this method and buying snowballs. Just think if you level 6 disciples to 20 you'll make more than 1.3mil. More multiclienting fun.

Tree Choppah:Chopping the fortune tree isn't that fast unless you mob the tree with alts. I would make 3mil a night doing this alone, but had more than 10 clients chopping the trees from 2 diff computers. HBs and CBs sell well.

Mazes: You probably guessed these annoying places would be up there. I was FC for a while, and would get 2-4 refs per run. It was nice and easy without any pk and I would be able to sell one or two for 1-2mil. as far as the other mazes go you'll need a good guild to help you out. We're gonna be beasts so no worries geek

Just level up:back when I had no idea on how I was supposed to make money in treants one day I killed one and a random voy dagger flew out of it worth 20k to npc. about an hour later I had 4 of the suckas, so just leveling and selling the equips could be a nice way to make a few extra, plus you need to level Razz

There are more ways out there, but this is what I did personally, any others I have not bothered trying besides analyze and I decided not to go into detail with that since you need what I dont have to make it work...luck Razz

Goodluck out there, real money doesnt come easy unless you mall or farm those pesky snowballs, which is temporary.

Last edited by Hachimata on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want my signature that wont appear T_T)
    Larxene
    Larxene

Post  Larxene Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Thanks so much! ^^
    Madznur
    Madznur

Makin Money Empty waaa

Post  Madznur Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:56 am

nice guide! cheers
    xFyr3
    xFyr3

Makin Money Empty yo

Post  xFyr3 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:45 am

how do u do that snowball thing..
    plvl alts to 20 with sandbag?
    and buy snowballs using credits is it?
    Hachimata
    Hachimata
    Admin

Post  Hachimata Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:26 pm

yeah you can use sandbags, it's worth it in the end if you buy sandbags then use those to plvl them to 20. You'll make more than you spent for sure.
    xFyr3
    xFyr3

Makin Money Empty eh machi

Post  xFyr3 Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 am

where do i buy those snowballs??
    thought they were out of award center already
    but if theyre still there then tell me where
    cos i got 180m in phantom lol
    need to transfer the fckin money to frozen o.o
    Hachimata
    Hachimata
    Admin