Neravine Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~-~Moving Up~-~

3 posters

TIME.....

TheFear
    TheFear

TIME..... Empty TIME.....

Post  TheFear Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 am

so....all that time...and everybody went somewhere....few quitted...others still playing..others r gone....and i might be talkinng alone right now....but...neravine rockz....so if anyone is reading this...u should now : all neravine members rockz!!!!!...oh....in few days i will be back to say happy birthday hachi.....

cya.... Neutral Neutral
    Hachimata
    Hachimata
    Admin

TIME..... Empty Re: TIME.....

Post  Hachimata Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks a lot man, means a lot to me that you remember my birthday Very Happy

I long since had to quit though since I had to work for me and my mom, but that's over now and I'm making money with websites again, it's goin pretty well, but idk if I'll come back to TOP unless I somehow make it uber rich so I have lots of time to live life how I want xD

And Neravine does rock, if I ever do come back I'll remake it in a newly released server and we'll kick some ass and take some names WHILE being a family, which hasn't happened yet in TOP to the extent of owning a whole server. cherry

If anyone has msn or yahoo messenger add my yahoo:
    Radscythe@yahoo.com

that way we can keep in touch.
    TheFear
    TheFear

Post  TheFear Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 pm

yay i wasnt talking alone xD....well...HAPPY BIRTHDY HACHI...(few days later...but i tried o.o)

at least u still read this hachi =p...
    see you later ``jiggletopis`` ^^
    Hachimata
    Hachimata
    Admin

Post  Hachimata Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Thanks xD

I am just checking it now, since I'm busy atm, but by August I'll be on my Yahoo all the time, working on a game I'm making.

Jiggletopis Forever woooooo~
    pochi

Post  pochi Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:59 pm

crap happy birthday hachi! im not to late am i? Very Happy hope u guys are taking care ^^
    p.s neravine does rock!
    Hachimata
    Hachimata
    Admin

Post  Hachimata Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:49 am

nah it's still July, not really late xD bday is July 14th.

Glad to see a post from ya man, and of course it does rock. I don't know when or if I'll go back to TOP, but if I do it won't be for a year or so.

I'm editing a major novel of mine over 600 pages long and over 1.2mil words.
    Once that puppy is published I won't have to worry about being overworked like I am now, and then I'll be free to pursue interests once again.

I know it'll work cuz I'm just crazy enough to believe in my self Razz

But like I said, if I come back I'm going to remake the guild better than ever as a new start on a new server that is just released at the time I come back.
    pochi

Post  pochi Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 am

lol daaam i dont think i've even read 1.2mil words in my lifetime good luck wit it bro, the story u published on here was maaad good so i dont think you rly need luck,

yeh i quit at like march b4 the server merge, iuno server lost its umph, anyways i wish u luck in life broski
    Hachimata
    Hachimata
    Admin

Post  Hachimata Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:05 am

I wish you luck in life too, hopefully we'll meet again sometime, if not, there's always this board to look back on Razz

but atm looks like I'm not missing much, lots of flame wars and stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 pm