Neravine Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~-~Moving Up~-~

2 posters

TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive

TheFear
    TheFear

TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Empty TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive

Post  TheFear Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 pm

hey every1...as almost all server knows...on that sunday...had a war betwen banana split (exclusive) and guerreiros z (my old guild)...when i was doing some business in game..(sitting and watching tv x]~) mestre kame suddenly started to asking help because he challenged banana split for a mistake...and ops pmed him saying that they were screw Twisted Evil then...i had to leave neravine to help them..yeah i know im not strong...but i can help...then i called more players to help in that war..like some fairy tales(goomba acepted but couldnt play at war time and god was afk)..indonesia all stars..etc...
    anyway...i toke some scrennshots from there..its not many because was really hard there pale Shocked here some of them :

here is our strange starting battle formation Laughing
    TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Cap00010

TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Cap00011
    here..is when jayB killed me..idk why but..he always kill me Shocked in Chaos Argent he kill me all the time ¬¬
    TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Cap00012

but now...we started to fight serious...Exclusive deads now : 2 N911 by Gohan and Kenshin by Hermione....and our ex-teammate gavie killed me...(hey gavie =P)
    TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Cap00014
    Exclusive deads : 1 taze by paula
    TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Cap00015
    TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Cap00016
    then they get angry..and meedo killed 60% of guerreiros...
    TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Cap00017
    but we keep moving foward...exclusive deads : 2 taze by morgan and cry3 by Gohan
    WinkTheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Cap00019
    and here...they won...but we killed few of them..for me..thats a victory o.o cheers and i almost killed kenshin and midlefinger..but i couldnt get the scrennshot..
    TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Cap00020
    well guys..here ends my adventure with guerreiros z in a impossible war against exclusive xD NOTE: 60% couldnt even go to lvl 60...and we killed few of them Razz and now i need to come back to neravine Shocked when possible..accept me back x]~
    ZeaWeasel
    ZeaWeasel

TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive Empty Re: TheFear and guerreiros z vs Exclusive

Post  ZeaWeasel Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Good War o.o

i couldnt see some screenshots.. but.. a abd new.. Kai will be offline a while.. idk if Hachi can accept but.. good luck..

PS: i couldnt connect on sunday, i would be there =P

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm